Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ivans Request Appaloosa Custom Breyer



This handsome gelding belongs to McKayla in North Dakota! He was by far the most challenging custom I have done so far, but also alot of fun!
This fellow was done on the Smarty Jones Breyer mold and was painted in acrylics, had his boy parts removed (to make him a gelding), and was very meticulously spotted.
There is mapping around his spots, and perhaps my favorite part is his pinked and spotted nose.

Interested in owning your own custom of your horse? Prices range from $50-100 (VERY good deal for customized breyers!!) you can view more of my customs on my website at:
http://www.kellycampbellartist.com/

2 comments:

Lisa Julia Photography said...

I love this!!! Beautiful work, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Yay, my horsey! Thanks for painting him. He is the best!!