Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kelly's Artbox Newly Remodeled for 2010

Valentine's window display

My little studio, Kelly's Artbox, in Occoquan, VA has come a long way since it's start in 2007. I moved locations from a second level store to a storefront and with the help of my amazing boyfriend, in January I completely rearranged everything and now it looks like a whole new store!
I've also got some new items in! I now carry cards from Earmark Invitations (very smart and funny), and also have custom made couture hairpins/brooches by Glen & Constance designs.

All my items (except the furniture) are handmade and completely unique.

Glen & Constance Brooch/Hairpins ($8-12) displayed in a vintage wheelbarrel ($30)




Earmark Invitations Limited edition journals $10-15) Handmade zipper pouches ($8)




Shabby Chic shelf $30, "Freak Out and Throw Stuff" parody card sets $10




looking towards my entranceway


my classroom and studio work area


right corner of "retail room"


left corner of "retail room"



earring wall





I now have a whole wall dedicated to my jewelry



Please stop by to check out all the new changes! Also, become a fan of Kelly's Artbox on Facebook! Recieve special fan deals and get the update on all events!


Kelly's Artbox is located on 304 Mill St., Occoquan, VA

No comments: